The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. You shall not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit any content or material you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Tripozo grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use and transact on this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
This site is for consumer use only. Any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator should not use this site for individual/group bookings.
In the event of bookings by any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator through the Site are detected, Tripozo reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agent/tour operator/aggregator/consolidator and/or to withhold payments/commissions thereto.
The various discounts and offers mentioned on the Site are applicable to the Consumer for the purposes of end use only.
For Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy, please refer Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- Tripozo provides an online platform to book domestic and international flight tickets
- The total price displayed on our website or mobile application includes all applicable government taxes.
avail of infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months throughout the
entire itinerary of your booking. This includes both onward and return
journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey,
you'll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
- Infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
- Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is less than two years old.
Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed
under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines.
We recommend travelers to refer to the airline's terms and conditions
before booking the ticket.
- By accepting our booking terms, the user is also agreeing to terms & conditions of the respective airline.
- Check-in: As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights.
Policy: Cancellation and/or amendment of airline tickets shall at all
times are subject to fees/charges/ levies/ payments as may be levied
/payable to the relevant airline/carrier in accordance with such
relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy.
- Prior to
booking tickets, you must acquaint yourself with the relevant
airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy with respect to the ticket to
be booked by you.
- Any cancellation/amendment fees/charges/levies/payments levied by/payable to the relevant airline shall be to your account.
an Air ticket is cancelled within 24hrs of starting time, cancellation
will come under “no show”, cancellation charges for no show will differ
based on airlines.
- Refund against partially utilized tickets is as per the airline’s terms and conditions.
explicitly provided by Tripozo in any specific service or deliverable,
obtaining sufficient insurance coverage is the obligation of the User.
In no case Tripozo shall accept any claims arising out of such
- Insurance, if any provided as a part of the service
or product by Tripozo shall be as per the terms and conditions of the
third-party insurance company. Tripozo merely acts as a facilitator in
connecting the User with the insurance company. The User shall contact
the insurance company directly for any claims or disputes. Tripozo shall
not be held liable in case of partial acceptance or denial of the
claims by the insurance company.
- Tripozo provides only an online platform for the travelers to book tickets and doesn’t operate a bus service. We only connect the travelers with the bus operators.
- Routes, schedule, bus type, seat availability, amenities, services and other details are provided by the bus operator and Tripozo doesn’t have a control over it.
- Tripozo is also not responsible for the conduct of the operator’s employees
- Tripozo is not responsible for the bus not departing / reaching on time
- Tripozo doesn’t hold responsibility for the conditions of the seat or bus, if it’s is not up to the expectation of the customers
- Tripozo is not responsible for the bus operator changing a customer's seat for any reason whatsoever.
- We are not liable for the loss or damage of the baggage of the travelers. travelers need to follow up with operators for such instances
- We don’t hold responsible for change in bus timing, or the bus type by the Bus operators
- We are not liable if Bus operator informing a wrong boarding point while booking, or changing such boarding point eventually with or without any notification to Tripozo team or the User
- Bus operator using a separate pick-up vehicle to transport the User from the designated boarding point to the actual place of departure of the bus.
- Cancellation of the bus trip due to some unavoidable reasons is solely in control of Bus operators .
- Travelers are advised to call the operators to get to know the exact pickup and drop points
- While boarding the bus, travelers shall furnish a copy of the ticket, and any valid identity proof like Aadhar card, passport, PAN card or voter identification card or any other identity proof if/as requested by the operators.
- Travelers are advised to reach the boarding point well in advance
- Tickets issued are not transferable.
- Cancellation of tickets can be done either through the Tripozo website or by mobile application.
- Any cancellation is subject to the cancellation charges as mentioned on the ticket/ Tripozo platform.
- Amount will be refunded to the bank account as per payment gateway guidelines.
- Travelers will be notified on the cancellation and refund amount through email and sms.
- We don’t cover the insurance of the travelers.